Quality TV

You know what I really miss?... Action 80 TV shows, you know, like Knight Rider, Airwolf, Chips, Automan, Manimal, the Care Bears... Those were the shows... That was Quality entertainment, not like survivor or the bachelorete.

Don't get me wrong, I like that kind of shows, I'm not one of those lame ass who says he hates them and then Watch them, no... I Watch them and enjoy them, Is a guilty pleasure, especially American Idol...

But, those 80's shows were the stuff, that lack of reality, those ugly clothes, those silly effects... That was the stuff.

Now, if producers create a reality show that mixes, 80's leather jackets, a camaro with a dorky light in front, road police man and a panther... If they do that for me, boy... I could die as a happy viewer.

Oh oh oh... And with the music theme of Three's Company or the Thundercats!!!

Well I guess I have to survive with fear factor.




Yeah Baby!!!

0 comments: