Bar Wisdom

The other day I was speaking with the boyfriend of my best friend, it's funny because we always laugh our ass off of almost every thing, even his girlfriend aka my friend.

Anyway he pass me this piece of wisdom about flirting, that has so much true in it that I have to share it too.

And it goes like this:

(Oh! by the way this advice is intended for men... But if applies to you go with it girl.)

1. If you are in a bar and suddenly a hot woman starts flirting with you, be careful, she is probably male.

2. If you are in a bar and two hot women start flirting with you, be careful, they probably are gona steal you.

3. If you are in a bar and 3 hot women start flirting with you, be careful, they probably are gona steal you and rape you, because the their woman is a man.

so there you go, simple as Sunday morning, this is specially true if you are an ugly guy that almost never in his life had been lucky.

Kisses.

0 comments: