A list of things

So I stoled this list from one of the blogs I read (the who do you work for one) and seemed fun... hope you enjoy the ride.

XOXO

f i r s t s

First car: A very old Mercedes 190, which I saved from destruction, it now lives with my parents
First funeral (age): I think it was around when I was 7
First pets: A ninja
First piercing/tattoo: Well... it's a lion, but seen from far away because it could bite, so it looks more like a dot
First credit card: MasterCard, for everything else exist smiles

l a s t s

Last cigarette: Like ten minutes a go... but I think I'll light one right now
Last car ride: I try to don't ride anymore in cars
Last kiss: mmmmm just about now
Last good cry: 2003
Last movie seen: Der Untergang (Downfall) I saw it yesterday
Last beverage drank: A glass of water (no, no vodka today)
Last food consumed: Chocolate ice cream
Last crush: Miss Bunny (did I told you she is a total hottie?)
Last phone call: I think it was to my Aunt's cell
Last time showered: this morning
Last item bought: a pack of Kools
Last annoyance: My mom making fun of me
Last time wanting to die: 1994

f a s h i o n s t u f f

Where is your favorite place to shop? Covent Garden
Any tattoos or piercings? The one of the lion I told you before
What are you most scared of? Fall in love for Tom Cruise and become a Scientologist
What are you listening to right now? An old record from Salif Keita
Where do you want to get married? In Japan, and by a robot, so I can say "Domo origato, Mr. Roboto"
How many buddies are online right now? Even I am not connected, so who knows
What would you change about yourself? Nothing, I'm wonderful

h a v e y o u e v e r

Given anyone a bath? Yup... many times
Smoked? Yes, I'm doing it as a favor, don't you remember?
Bungee jumped? Nope, I do it free style
Made yourself throw up? Yup, in a drinking contest so I could win the bastard (and I did)
Skinny dipped? No, I'm reserving my self for my wedding in Japan
Ever been in love? Yup
Pictured your crush naked? I can't because my imagination can play tricks on me
Had sex in a pool/jacuzzi or any other sexual act? Yup, it was... watery
Lied? Of Curse my Horse
Fallen for your best friend? Nope, for the best friend of my best friend yes... I'm so sexy!
Been rejected? Nope... I'm hot and charming... also I'm a player who knows his game
Rejected someone? Nope, never had the need
Used someone? Never
Done something you regret? Yup

c u r r e n t

Clothes: jeans and a black long sleeve shirt, no shoes and commando
Music: music
Desktop picture: a photo of Mia Kirshner licking her knee (she is so hot and dreamy)

l a s t p e r s o n

You touched: Lady Bunny
Hugged: Lady Bunny
You imed: Work stuff
You kissed: Lady Bunny

a r e y o u

Understanding: Must of the time
Open-minded: Yup
Arrogant: You think?
Insecure: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... no
Interesting: Always
Hungry: Nope
Moody: I try not to
Hardworking: Yup
Organized: Yup
Healthy: Yup... I eat my carrots
Shy: Never
Attractive: As usual
Bored Easily: It depends
Angry: Nope
Sad: Nope
Happy: Yes
Hyper: No, I'm cool
trusting: Yes
talkative: When I have to

w h o d o y o u w a n n a

Kill: Tom Cruise (he annoys me)
Slap: Tom Cruise (did I tell you I find him annoying?)
Look like: Me
Sleep with: Every pretty girl in the planet
Talk to offline: My boss, about something about work

w h i c h i s b e t t e r

Coke or Pepsi: Both
Tall or short: Both

r a n d o m

In the morning I am: Sleeping
All you need is: Happiness
Love is: A complicated mixture of physics, biology and feelings
Last person you danced with: Lady Bunny
Last person you slept with: Lady Bunny
Worst question to ask me: Do you like your moccachino moccachined?
Worst statement: Drugs are ok
Who makes you laugh the most: George Carlin
Who makes you smile: People
Who gives you a funny feeling when you see them: Bongo the Clown
Who has a crush on you: A clients secretary, a friend and a waitress in the pub I usually go

n u m b e r

Of times I have had my heart broken: One
Of girls/guys you've kissed: Lost the count... You should never ever deny a kiss, also I'm european
Of continents I have lived in: 3
Of tight friends: 4
Of scars on body: After 30 I got bored and stop counting... but they are all very small

0 comments: