Stupid Girl

The last couple of weeks I been seeing a lot of commotion about some study that says that men like dumb women.

That study says that smart women have less chances to get married than stupid ones.

So it seems that men like Bimbos, a skinny woman, with huge breast and so stupid he can overrule her...

That's gona make me sick I tell you, how can it be?... Maybe I'm wrong but there is nothing more annoying than that, I like smart women, I like having an Intelligent chat with them, I don't want a stupid moron giggling for nothing and saying something like:

"...Giggle... I don't have a idea about what you are saying... Giggle... What's a book?... Giggle..."

Thinking about it gives me the shivers, women please make a favor to us, the really stupid men and be as smart as you can... Don't take bullshit like this and be as great as you always been.

It has been proven that the brain is the most erotic member in our body so don't be stupid to have somebody with you, If he is with you because you can't think... He is not worthy I tell you.

Giggle...

XOXO

1 comments:

BigInJapan said...

LOL, nice post :)

Still haven't figured why the stupid women always seem to be better off...